Sunday, March 29, 2009
Passion for Painting AWARD
I am thrilled to have been chosen by Lauren Maurer (http://laurenspaintpalette.blogspot.com) to receive the Passion for Painting Award. Thank you so very much Lauren for this amazing recognition. All reading this, please take a hop over to Lauren's blog and see her beautiful work. Those of you who enjoy the Karin Jurick's DSDF challenges will find Lauren's amazing renditions to be there as well as her other works.
Rules are as follows: List seven things that you love...link to the artist who tagged you for this honor...pass the honor on to seven artists you feel should receive the recognition and let them know they received the award.
Things I Love:
1. My first love is my family. I am blessed to be married to David who is my best friend in addition to being my husband. We live a fabulous life together having raised our five children and watched them move onto their adult lives. We are so proud of each of our five children, our two sons-in-law, our daughter in law and daughter in law to be (June 27) and our precious grandchild Eleanor. I am also extremely blessed that my 92 year old father is still active and plays golf and enjoys life every single day.
2. I absolutely adore my dog, Samantha. She is part beagle/part English setter and is spoiled beyond words!
3. I love spending weekends in the mountains of North Carolina near Flat Rock. There is so much peace and beauty in the area.
4. I love Bald Head Island, NC. If ever there was a perfect beach, this is it. Though we only go once a year, I love each and every minute of it.
5. I love art supplies. I love to shop for them, to buy them, to open and play with them and to experiment with all kinds. Cheap Joes loves me for this!!
6. I love my husband's cooking. He is so good at it and I never have a bad dinner.
7. I love home grown tomatoes and look forward to Spring and Summer so that we can enjoy David's garden.
Seven Artists I Tag for This Award
1. Alicia Sotherland
2. Cathy Gatland
3. Arti Chauham
4. Sheila Tajima
5. Carol Marine
6. Carol Horzempa
7. Olga Wagner