Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Carolinas Got Art! PIECE CHOSEN!

I am thrilled to announce my acceptance into Carolinas Got Art juried exhibition at Atherton Mill in Charlotte NC.  This is a large show that was first started in the 70's.  CAROLINAS GOT ART EXHIBITION

Artists who have entered this type event know the stress as you are judged on your artwork prior to entry and then those chosen are again judged for top prizes.  The exhibition will begin October 1 for the entire month and I am looking forward to seeing all the beautiful work.  There were approximately 1800 entries this year with 181 chosen so you can see why I am excited.

The chosen piece is Baby Time which is at the top of my blog.  It is a 16 x 20 inch still life of baby items including an antique toy duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment